Thermal Sleeves are designed to work best with SiriMoto Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits.
- SpeedBleeders make brake bleeding a breeze! No more opening and closing, pumping and holding, only to realize the brake fluid reservoir has gone empty!
- Silicone thermal sleeves protect the brake lines from red-hot rotor temperatures.
- Stainless hardware allows for easy servicing/removal of the brake rotors, a must for the competivie driver.
- Easy Install - Comprehensive kit includes vehicle specific speed bleeders and rotor retaining bolts.
- Optional thermal sleeves are pre-cut and provided with self vulcanizing (silicone) tape, taking all of the guess work out of finding the necessary components for your vehilce.
- Perfect for track cars that require periodic brake fluid changes.
- Makes installation of Stainless Steel Brake Lines a trivial task.
- Shields front brake lines from extreme brake rotor heat.
- Covered by SiriMoto's 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Complete bolt-on design.
- High quality brake bleeder screws, with integrated one-way check valve.
- Stainless Steel Rotor Hardware, resilient against high-temperature race environments!
- Optional silicone coated fiberglass sleeve provides ideal thermal protection.
- Speed Bleeder Set:
- 4x SpeedBleeders.
- 8x Stainless Steel Countersunk Allen Bolts.
- 1x Zinc-plated Ball-end Allen Key.
- With Fire Sleeve (Optional):
- 2x 10" Length of DEI Thermal Fire Sleeve.
- 1x 16" Length of DEI self-vulcanizing silicone Fire Tape.
SiriMoto N1 Brake Accessories Kits are derived directly from experience gained at the track. The N1 Brake kits are offered in one of two configurations: 1) Complete set of Speed Bleeders which are selected specifically for your application or 2) Complete set of Speed Bleeders and pre-cut lengths of silicone-coated Fiberglass Sleeve for use on the front brake lines.
The N1 Kits are not only great for making installation of Stainless Steel Break Lines an easy task, but they are a perfect addition to any car driven hard at the track or on long spirited drives. With brake rotors that can reach temperatures in excess of 1300 degrees Fahrenheit, it is important to maintain proper brake fluid temperatures even when using performance oriented DOT 4 or 5 formulas. This is why the SiriMoto N1 Brake Kit is ideal for Honda Prelude's that see track use, with the fiberglass-sleeve providing thermal protection from radiating brake rotor heat and the check-valve bleeders making it a breeze to flush out old brake fluid and ensure you are getting the best performance from your brake system.
Speed Bleeder Valve Tips
: When bleeding the brake system, open one bleeder screw at a time by 1/4 to 1/2 of a turn. Attach a hose to transfer fluid from the bleeder to a catch can while pumping the brake pedal, and pump until all air is purged or desired fluid volume is expelled. Continuously check the fluid level in the brake fluid reservoir, avoiding the possibility of completely emptying the reservoir. Close the bleeder valve to recommended specs and repeat for remaining wheels in the factory recommended order.
Fiberglass-Sleeve Install Tips
: Slide fiberglass-sleeve over brake line hose where most heat will be radiated, making sure not to kink or bend the brake line. Once in place, use a 4" strip of silicone tape to wrap the ends shut. Handle with care and use protective gear to avoid inhalation of lose fibers.