Safe and Secure Shopping
SiriMoto is owned and operated by PRO Car Studio.
When shopping with us, you do not need to worry about the safety of your debit/credit card or other personal information. Our high-strength encryption and advanced TLS configuration exceed industry standards and protects all data you transmit to us from the moment you visit our website. We are also PCI Compliant, which means the way we handle debit/credit card data (including through our web servers and networks) meets a high bar for following the best security practices and running the most "hardened" software versions and configurations. Additionally, our website's identity is insured through our security certificate provider. This insurance basically guarantees that we are who we say we are. In other words, you can be assured that you are dealing with the real PRO Car Studio. If our provider were to mis-issue a certificate with our name on it to a fraudulent site, you could be reimbursed if you lost money as a result of this. So, in short, when you give us your information, you can be sure that it is going to our secure servers.
Effective Date: 8/8/2019, Last Update: 2/7/2022 (updated details on information collected and shared)
Your privacy is very important to us, and that is why we have invested much time and thought into our privacy and security practices, even though the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) do not apply to us (we are exempt from both based on our business practices, location, and activity level).
Information We Collect That You Provide
The types of information we may collect include your name, phone number, email, shipping and billing addresses, vehicle type, what parts you're interested in (Wish List), payment information, and any other information you choose to provide us. Please note that for PCI Compliance reasons, we do not store your full debit/credit card information.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also automatically collect information about you when you use our website or place an order with us. This information is collected for the purposes of fulfilling orders and, generally speaking, gaining a better understanding of our customers and how they use our website. For example, we may collect:
Information Collected by Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Device Specs: We collect data about the computer or device you use to access our website. This data includes information such as operating system version and model, internet connection, web browser type and version, unique device identifiers, and partial (masked) IP address.
- Browsing Behavior: We collect data on how you use our website, including which pages you visit, how long you spend on them, and if you perform certain actions, such as adding a product to the shopping cart or completing an order.
- Transaction Information: During the checkout process, we collect information about your transaction, such as purchase price, product details, order date/time, full IP address, and bank name (based on the card type you provide).
How We Use Your Information
- Google Analytics and Google Ads: This website uses Google Analytics and Google Ads, which require pieces of code (or "tags") that collect data about our website traffic via Google cookies and anonymous identifiers. We use this information to analyze general (not personally identifiable) information about our website visitors such as the number who navigate to each page, how long they stay on it, their browsing behavior on our site, and where they came from before visiting our site. We do not serve advertisements on our site; the Google Ads code is simply used by Google to measure the performance of Google Ads we place on other sites. Upon a successful checkout, our site will also share with Google a securely hashed version of your email address. This means Google's servers see a "garbled" version of your email, and not the real value. This still aids Google in helping to improve the accuracy of how it measures the performance of Google Ads we place on other sites. Besides this, our configuration does not allow Google to gather personal information, and we DO NOT merge any other personal information we collect (for example, during our account sign-up or checkout process) with any information collected through Google. Please note that Google cookies now appear as a first party cookies and not third party ones as they did in the past.
We may use both the information you provide us and the information we collect automatically for the following purposes:
With Who We Might Share Your Information
- Allow you to purchase products from us and fulfill your order.
- Provide you with order updates and other important messages (such as security alerts).
- Maintain and improve our website (including site structure and content we present).
- Send you direct email or mail promotions and product news if you choose to subscribe to any of our mailing lists.
- To answer any order or part questions you may have, and request optional feedback, reviews, and product photographs from you.
- Comply with laws and regulations (or legal processes), prevent or investigate illegal activities, enforce our Terms and Conditions, and protect our rights or the rights of our customers.
- For anything else you provide explicit consent on.
In order to complete your order and provide you with the best service and support, we do need share your information with other companies. We might share your information with:
How to Edit Your Information
- Payment service providers that will securely process your payment.
- Fraud prevention/detection service providers we use to combat debit/credit card fraud.
- Partner vendors and manufacturers to ship your order, depending on the availability of the particular part(s) you ordered.
- Shipping companies such as UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Review service providers, which might request you complete an optional review of our site, customer service, or products we sell.
Simply login to your account using the "person" menu icon and edit your addresses, email, password, or anything else you choose. We do not store payment card details, so you will not see any options to edit those details. If you'd like us to delete your information, simply send us an email from the email associated with your account and request account deletion.
How We Handle "Do Not track" (DNT) Requests
At the time of this writing, Google cookies do not respect browser "Do Not track" DNT requests, so they will still track your activity across the web regardless of your browser DNT setting. However, on our website we do not serve advertisements directly or track your browsing behavior for our own advertising purposes. We do set our own first party cookies but they are only used for tracking your shopping cart and other basic things related to using our site and completing your order. Thus, your browser DNT setting does not apply to our own cookies because they do not track you for advertising purposes. Therefore, our website simply ignores browser DNT requests.
Your Data Choices
The items below are things you can do that will limit how we use your personal information or how much information is collected by us or third parties. We do not store your full debit/credit card information, so updating or deleting your card information with us is not necessary.
Changes To This Policy
- Our Loyalty Program Newsletter List: We may occasionally send you some PRO Car Studio promotional information via email or direct mail. We will respect your request to remove you from this mailing list and will do it promptly. You have the option of declining this mailing list during the initial account creation process, and can always change your preferences in your account settings, or via an unsubscribe link on any marketing email.
- Google Analytics Tracking Opt-Out: Use this browser extension to prevent Google Analytics from tracking you on any website. See Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for more information and to download.
- Other/General Tracking Blockers: There are variety of "extensions" or "add-ons" you can install that are available for most popular web browsers and will greatly limit or totally prevent tracking code from collecting information on you. We recommend Adblock Plus because it is so configurable, well supported, and can block almost anything.